Saturday, May 4, 2013

Fresh and Easy Strawberry Pie

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She is like the merchants' ships, she bringeth her food from afar


Did you see the post I did earlier this week about the flat of beautiful Louisiana strawberries I bought, and the adventures (and mis-adventures) I had trying to get them all taken care of in a day?

Although the two ugly pies I made tasted good, I was determined to make a better one, as I know I'm capable of doing, so I got up the next morning and made another, taking my time to be sure I got everything right this time.

Check out my post over on Secrets of a Southern Kitchen on how to make this fresh and easy strawberry pie.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails