Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 22

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness
Today is Day 22 of the Clutter Busting Challenge at Money Saving Mom.  Our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to get rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!


I got rid of a TON of stuff today!

Ha!  Just kidding! 

Wednesdays are my "church" days.  I do church-related visiting and errands, and spend time in my office at church, right up until service time tonight.  

But I did throw away a lot of junk mail, got rid of some old clutter on the church website, weeded out and sorted some emails and photo folders, and (hopefully) talked to someone about getting rid of some clutter themselves--both internal and external. 

I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll pick up speed again and "bust" some actual physical clutter, all the way through next week.

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. This has been the easiest challenge for me, Charlene! I think I've gotten rid of about as much junk as in that picture. Hope you enjoyed your church day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did enjoy it, got to do a lot of visiting and interacting with people--not something I get to do on my days at home, lol! I was hoping to get a lot accomplished from this challenge, but I've had so many distractions, I haven't gotten nearly as much done as I'd hoped. I'm holding out for next week, though, I plan to finish strong!

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails