Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 1

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness

Today is Day 1 of the Clutter Busting Challenge--our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!




Today I got rid of three pairs of shoes that have barely been worn because they just don't fit right, a connectivity cord for a phone we no longer use, and three catalogs.  Catalogs go to the trash, the other things will be donated to a thrift store run by our local ARC (Association of Retard Citizens.)

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...
(see more posts in this Clutter Busting Challenge)

2 comments:

  1. Today it was easy to get rid of seven things because my husband cleaned out his clothes and we have a big bag for the Salvation Army. Plus I got rid of all those plastic hangers that were messing up my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate odd hangers--I have some plastic skirt hangers with built on clips that I never use, but my husband likes to clip his pants to them when he hangs them to dry--he clips of the bottoms and hangs them upside down if he has to hang them inside. Otherwise,they'd be on my list, too!

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails