Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 7

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness

Today is Day 7 of the Clutter Busting Challenge at Money Saving Mom.  Our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to get rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!


Today's "clutter" is a bit of a stretch--we're still traveling, should arrive home today, but I'm not sure I'll be there early enough to gather clutter, photograph it, and get it posted, so I'm showing you the "clutter" in our truck, which will be thrown in the trash--fast food and snack trash.  They say that travel is broadening, but I don't think they mean in the way it tends to "broaden" us.  We don't eat constantly, but "frequently" is definitely an adverb I'd apply!

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...
(see more posts in this Clutter Busting Challenge)

2 comments:

  1. My car needs a serious clean out... and I don't even have the excuse of travelling for why it has so much trash in it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's funny Charlene! What is it about traveling that makes us eat so much? I guess it's finding new products that you can't find at home. I sampled all the different brands of potato chips on our recent trip to NC. And I love the orangeade which we can't get around here. We went shopping today and instead of keeping all the plastic bags which I do use for lining the garbage cans, I put them aside to be returned to the grocery store. I have plenty enough. Wish I could remember to bring my recyclable bags, but old habits are hard to break.

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails