Monday, May 13, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 13

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness
Today is Day 13 of the Clutter Busting Challenge at Money Saving Mom.  Our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to get rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!


Today I got rid of a pack of binder dividers that I bought for my coupon binder and then didn't like, and 15 books on mothering/parenting, all from a season of life that's long past for me, but may be of use to someone else.  All of these went into the give away/donate box.

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. That is a good pile you have going there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how people have a hard time getting rid of books? I put a bunch of cookbooks in the box for our garage sale. Who uses cookbooks now days with the internet? I also discovered I was saving a lot of knitting books for just one pattern, so I copied them and put those books in the garage sale box also. Always give away novels when I'm finished reading them with a few exceptions. Going to be a massive sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have a ton of books to go through--a few I had in the pile and put back--I thought, I want to read these one more time before I give them away! Isn't that funny? I haven't read them in years, but still hard to turn loose of!

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails