Monday, May 20, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 20

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness
Today is Day 20 of the Clutter Busting Challenge at Money Saving Mom.  Our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to get rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!


I've been off my game a little the last few days, not too much cleaning or clutter busting getting done, but I'm trying to get back in gear.  Today I'm getting rid of some more hair accessories--some bows, scrunchies, and elastic head bands--about 23 pieces in all, if I counted correctly.

What are you getting rid of today?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I now have an entire garage full of stuff, Charlene. Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we'll be able to have a sale in a couple of weeks. We can actually move around in the attic now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I haven't done as well on this one as the last one, but I'm hoping this next week to make a big push and get much more de-cluttered and cleaned out.

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails