Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging Through the Bible in 90 Days--Day 22

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household...
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness...

Well, I have to say it--I'm still behind on my Bible in 90 Days reading schedule--surprise!!

This was a bad week for me. I let the cares of this life and circumstances beyond my control take me on a physical and emotional roller coaster. I haven't felt well; it's been too hot in our bedroom to spend time in there reading; I was really disappointed about an invitation to a fun upcoming event that I had to turn down; complain, complain, complain; shift blame, shift blame, shift blame. Sounds like the Israelites, doesn't it?

I've been thinking a lot about some of Paul's writings to the church, too--even though that's not part of our reading this week! Especially the part where he tells them that those things that he knows to do, those things he doesn't do, and those things that he knows not to do, those things he does.

So I'm just going to say that Ive been having an Israelite/Paul week.

I'm still hanging in there, though, and every day that I read I find something to inspire, or to teach, or encourage, even if it's just that I'm not the only one who complains or is self-willed.

Hoping that you're finding some encouragement, too!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that I am not the only one that feels like this at times.

    I have had so many blessings and messages this week through angels and am always happy to read another one. Thank you!

    My name is Sherry and I am new to the Bloggerette Sorority. I wanted to come by and introduce myself. I am sorry that I missed the rush, but I have only been blogging for a few weeks! Looking forward to joining in on the fun to come with everyone. I would be honored if you would stop by my blog at http://scrappingwithsherry1.blogspot.com/. Hope to see you there.

    Take Care~ Sherry F.

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails