Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Virtuous Woman Cooks From the Pantry

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? per price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She is like the merchant's ships, she bringeth her food from afar
  • She...giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens
Earlier this week when we cleaned out our pantries as part of the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge, I found all kinds of things that I had forgotten I had, as well as a couple of items that I thought should in there but I had been unable to locate.  And yes, I could have dug around and found them in a real pinch, but you know how that usually goes--you glance and if you can't see it, you must not have it! 



At any rate, having a cleaned out and organized pantry inspired to me to do a "Cooking From the Pantry" post over on my food blog, and I chose one of my favorite tried and true quick and easy meals, Taco Soup.

So pop on over and see if this recipe or any the others give you a little inspiration for your meal planning this week.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails