Thursday, April 25, 2013

A Virtuous Woman Cooks and Cleans

  • Who can find a virtuous woman?  her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness

Today's task on the 30-Day House Cleaning Challenge at Money Saving Mom was to surface or deep clean the kitchen and/or living room.

Since I've been doing the challenge, my house is staying so clean, I pretty much surface clean the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom every day.  I still have some hidden areas--closets, cabinets, etc, that need to be tackled, not to mention my biggie--the junk room spare bedroom. That's a project that's coming soon, but now is not the time in my schedule to tackle it yet. 

So today, I did my regular morning routine, (quick cleaning the bathroom, bedroom, living room, and kitchen) as well as washing and drying a load of clothes, doing some grocery shopping,and cooking a good dinner for my family. 



As this is posted, dinner is over, the kitchen is cleaned again, all but a bowl of leftovers that's cooling on the counter before I put it away--and, I had time to do a post on my food blog, Secrets of a Southern Kitchen, for roasted root vegetables.


Check it out if you have time!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails