Monday, January 11, 2010

New Focus

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies
  • She openeth her mouth with wisdom...

When I first started A Virtuous Woman blog, my thought was to spend some time examining each of the verses in the Proverbs 31 Virtuous Woman passage, and see how it applies to our lives as women--or to mine personally as a woman, anyway.

Somewhere along the way I lost focus.

Couponing and deal shopping, thrifty finds, and dollar store decorating posts get a much larger response than posts about scripture or "spiritual" matters. But as I shared earlier in my post about my moments of epiphany and comparing myself negatively with others, God has been dealing with me about a lot of things, and regaining my focus is part of the assignment that I've received.

I'll still be including posts about my "Mission Possible" couponing and deal shopping, thrifting, and dollar store decorating. They're a part of who I am--for now anyway--and part of "looking well to the ways of her household".

But there'll be some new and different topics mixed in with the old and familiar, as well as an immediate shift emphasizing the spiritual side of what we do and who we are as chayil women--virtuous women--women of valour and strength.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails