Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Who is A Virtuous Woman, and Where is She Going?

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
I've been working on the blog (in the background) the last couple of days, updating some things and switching some things around, getting things ready to jump back in to regular blogging.

I went in and deleted all of my "deals" posts, mostly because they were old and outdated, but in part because it isn't a big part of my life right now.  You can still find my Couponing 101 posts on Where I Get My Coupons, Part 1, and Where I Get My Coupons, Part 2, and How I Organize My Coupons.  As a matter of fact, I'll be doing some updating to those posts in the near future.  

 And you can still print coupons from my Coupon Saving Center, too.  I still like a good deal when I can find it--I am supposed to look well to the ways of my household, after all, and part of that includes budgeting and finances. Just not always coupons.  

I left almost everything else--posts on prayer and reflection; the Clean in 30 and Clutter-Busting Challenges from past years, as well as dollar store decorating, thrift shop finds, and posts about gardening and the outdoors.  I still have the post about  what "virtuous" really means, as well as when I've felt very UN-virtuous.

I plan to do a some reviews of books that have really helped me out and brought me enjoyment over the years, maybe profile a favorite blogger or two, and of course, explore even more that concept of what it means to be a woman of virtue.  So that means the sky is the limit, right?

Until next time...





2 comments:

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails