Friday, April 9, 2010

Let's Party! Ultimate Blog Party 2010


Ultimate Blog Party 2010

Hello to everyone dropping by the Ultimate Blog Party 2010! I haven't been on-line much lately due to some computer and internet issues, so this year's party kind of snuck up on me. I'm slightly late with my entry, but it's a week-long bash, so let's get ready to party!

My name is Charlene, and I'm a I'm a GRITS gal--Girl Raised In The South. Born and raised in southwest and central Louisiana, I lived there most of my adult life until recently, as well. In the last four years, I've lived in Alaska, Colorado, back to Louisiana for a while, and now in Georgia. Faith and family are central to my life. I'm a credentialed minister with the Assemblies of God, and love Women's Ministry and smalltown rural churches. I've been married for 26 years to the same great man, and we have one son, who is a senior in college.

This blog started out to chronicle my struggle to become a true chayil woman of strength and virtue, and it evolves in different directions according to what I'm doing or thinking about.

Topics range from:

I have a companion food blog, Secrets of a Southern Kitchen, where I share simple, easy, recipes for everyday foods, as well as the occasional kitchen tip and food product review.

I'm also on Twitter, @AVirtuousWoman, and would love to follow and be followed there, as well.

At any rate, thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see you partying around the blogosphere!

Until next time...

16 comments:

  1. Mmmmm...I love new recipes, may have to stop by there sometime soon!

    Hope you have a great time at the party and will stop by and say hi when you get the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping in from the UBP. Looks like we have lots in common. I too blog about frugal living and couponing! Feel free to stop by sometime. Have a great weekend and Happy Blog Hopping!

    http://www.learningthefrugallife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also from the UBP! I'm a northerner (born, raised and still living in MN) so this southern cooking of which you speak is very interesting to me!

    www.thefritzes.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, visiting from the blog party! We seem to have a lot in common. Plus was raised in the good ol' South!!

    Blessings!
    http://createdtobringhimglory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by from UBP -- love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from the UBP! Hope you have a great week and are enjoying the party :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Charlene! Wanted to visit you here too. Any good thrift finds lately? Happy UBP 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Texas! Stopping by from UBP!! Love your blog!! I'll look forward to getting to know you better and will subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm stopping by from the UBP! :) It's great to "meet" you! I'm following you on Twitter now.
    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ho Charlene,

    I've been a longtime lurker/subscriber. Happy UBP10. I look forward to your posts and many time find that we are on the same wave lengths in regards to scripture.
    It's a pleasure reading your posts. Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there! Just popping in from the UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you have a great week! Swing by my blog when you get a chance!

    Bridgette Groschen
    The Groschen Goblins
    www.groschengoblins.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Visiting from UBP2010; so nice to meet you! I'll be following you on Twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! I'm visiting from UBP. I'm so sad the party's almost over. I'd love for you to stop by my site if you have a chance!

    http://mommys-minute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute blog...What a cute blog....Enjoyed my visit...This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
    http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just stopping by from the UPB. Hope it was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi! Just stopping by from the blog party...just a little late ha! Enjoyed getting to "know you!" Happy Blogging!!

    Bethany
    http://confessionsofachosenone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails