Monday, May 6, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 6

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness

Today is Day 6 of the Clutter Busting Challenge--our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to get rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month of May. Big or small, trash or "treasure", give away or throw away, sell or donate, it doesn't matter, just get rid of it!


Today's clutter is a stack of 14-15 fall and Thanksgiving themed wall/window/bulletin board-type decorations.  Some of these are from when my son was young and/or when I taught Sunday School.  Since my son is a college graduate and I haven't done children's ministry in years, I think it's time to let these go--into the giveaway/donate box.

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...
(see more posts in this Clutter Busting Challenge)

2 comments:

  1. Have to confess that I didn't throw anything out but the junk mail today. I left it at the recycle bin at the post office so technically it didn't leave the house. Plus one plate that I broke, so that was an unintentional throw away. But I guess it's one less thing cluttering up our house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, every little bit helps! It's the trend toward looking at things with new eyes that makes the difference!

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails