Thursday, May 30, 2013

Clutter Busting Challenge-Day 30

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
  • She eateth not the bread of idleness
Today is Day 30 of the Clutter Busting Challenge at Money Saving Mom.  Our task, should we choose to do so--and you know you really need to--is to rid ourselves of the clutter in our houses, by turning loose of (at least) seven things every day during the month.


Today I got rid of one thing from home--a television--donated to my church to use in one of the children's rooms.  I also got rid of several things from my office at church--a wireless router/modem that's been in a desk drawer and is missing one of the cords, an old phone book, some magazines, and some construction paper scraps left from when I was teaching an adult class on how to teach children--I made the grown-ups do crafts to teach them how to teach the kids--it was priceless!

What did you get rid of today?

Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Charlene! It sure sounds like you are making some wonderful progress. I got our master bedroom closet all cleaned out last week. It so much easier for me now. About a month ago I did all the chest of drawers. I feel like my work load is cut in half now when I do laundry. It is so easy to find things and put them away. Thanks for all the inspiration! With Love, Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like the work load gets smaller as I simplify! I still have one major hot-spot--that place where "stuff" just appears and magically increases--and it's a whole room, unfortunately, but I'm hoping to get geared up and work on it soon.

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails