Monday, February 15, 2010

Who Can Find A Virtuous Woman

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? (is she just nowhere to be found?)

Did you think I'd fallen off the face of the earth? My blogging has fallen sadly by the wayside the last couple of weeks, I agree. I guess you could say that "real life" has triumphed over cyber-living, can you believe it? ;0)

And it's all because:

  1. The weather has been uncooperative
  2. My husband has worked some extra hours
  3. I've spent a lot of time cooped up alone inside
  4. I've felt peculiarly unmotivated
  5. I was trying to decide what clothes to pack for a trip home I had planned
  6. I spent one whole day driving 625 miles all alone
  7. I've been spending time with my college son who's out of school for a few days for winter break
  8. I'm just a bit nervous about an upcoming speaking engagement, so I've been doing the un-virtuous thing and just avoided thinking about it or anything else.
  9. I need new glasses
  10. It snowed. In the south. And stayed on the ground for almost 4 hours.
  11. I had to go the dentist
  12. I don't have access to high speed internet when I'm at home unless I make a special trip to town or to my folks' house--and I hate to stay on the computer all of the time I'm there.

So I haven't been blogging, either here or on my food blog.

But I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

Just in case you wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails