Saturday, April 18, 2009

Phillippians 3:14 Friday--April 17

  • She looketh well the ways of her household

This week has been a total disaster as far as working toward my goals. Absolutely the only thing I did toward anything at all was take apart our old computer and redistribute the parts--some to the trash, some to storage--to clear off the desk in our front bedroom/junkroom/office/library/everything room.

In my defense, my son was home from college on spring break, so I spent most of my time with him in one capacity or another. We didn't do anything particularly "spring breaky", but we had a good time driving here and there, looking up old haunts and searching out new to us places where some of our family has history.

My goals for the coming week are:

  1. Re-establish that morning routine I was working on
  2. Clean out old craft materials in the closet
  3. Work on the paper tiger--sorting, shredding, discarding, and filing
  4. Add a piece of fruit and one serving of yogurt to my daily diet
  5. Get my hair cut or trimmed
  6. Start on my message for a speaking engagement I have coming up
  7. Check out venue(s) for the Praise and Coffee event I want to host while I'm home
  8. Catch up on the assignments for the 31-Day Build a Better Blog Challenge


How have you been about setting and meeting goals? Need to get it "out there" for accountability? Join everyone at Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman for Phillippians 3:14 Friday!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. I completely understand about having other things to do and slacking off on the goals! It's great though that you got to spend time with your son! Those precious times with him home are few and far between, I'm sure.

    Take care,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our son has remarked about how many of the kids he's met at school don't seem to even like their parents, much less want to spend time with them. I'm blessed beyond measure that he still does!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, spending time with family takes precedence! Sounds like you had a great time. =)

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails