Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Freebies in the Mail

My Mom was telling me on the phone earlier today about all of the "goodies" she's gotten in the mail this week, and I realized I hadn't posted about my mail freebies in a while. No picture today, as a lot of it was checks and coupons, which don't really make for an interesting photo op! So, with no further adieu, here is what I've gotten in the last couple of weeks:

$3.99 check from Rite Aid, this was my single-check rebate from October.

$2.29 check from Hunts, this was a money-back offer on ketchup--the offer was a peelie on the ketchup bottle

Chex Mix bar and $1 coupon from Betty Crocker for being on their newsletter email list

Kotex sampler pack from Walmart--this had 4 samples plus a $1 coupon

Splenda w/fiber, 2 samples plus $1 coupon, plus a code for 10% off of an order from Splendlife.com

Tide Total Care sample, plus $1 coupon, from P&G Brand Sampler.

$3/5 coupon from SoyJoy--I emailed them a while back when I tried to print a coupon from their site and couldn't get it to print for some reason--and they mailed me a coupon!


$3 coupon for Crest Pro-health rinse & toothpaste, and a $3 coupon for Oral-B Professional Care powerbrush, these were also from Proctor & Gamble.

And last but not least, from Vocalpoint I received two sets of coupons, one for Del Monte fruit naturals, and one for Crest Weekly clean intensive cleaning toothpaste. Each of these comes with one coupon for me for the item free, and 4 or 5 $1 coupons to share with friends and family.

Most of these take just a minute or two to sign up for, and they sure do make it fun to check the mail!


Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. i used the vocal point coupons to get the trial sized crests for free also! it doesn't have a size limit listed !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good idea! I need to go through my coupons and see which ones state "any size" and hit the trial section of the stores.

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails