Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Making New Habits: Sometimes You Just Gotta Go With the Flow

  • Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies
  • She looketh well to the ways of her household
Hey ladies, you may have noticed that I was absent and didn't make my usual post last week in my "Making New Habits" series.

I had a bad, bad week last week. 

There was way too much of this:


and not enough of this:



And on top of that, there was not enough of this:



And there was too much of that:


And to top it off, a personal crises that really knocked me for a loop. 

Not to mean that I didn't get anything done. 

I did. 

Just not always the things I had planned.  But I found a cute ecard that expresses it perfectly:

And I thought I was the only one who did that!

You can read the other parts of this series here:



Until next time...

4 comments:

  1. Hope the personal crisis isn't too bad, Charlene. Must be something in the air, I was slacking a bit also this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Jane--no, my "crisis" wasn't really too bad in the grand scheme of things, although it seemed like the end of the world for a day or two--you know, the whole woe-is-me-self-pity kind of thing. Just made it hard to care about whether the bed got made, or whether I even climbed out of it, for that matter for a day or two. Thankfully all is well, just a momentary lapse of sanity, lol!

      Delete
  2. Hi Charlene, I'm so sorry to hear that you had a difficult week. I hope that things get better for you as the weekend comes. I will be thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers. I think it is wonderful that you are trying to still continue working on your goals despite having a set back. You are doing a great job! With Love, Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your prayers--I can use all of the help I can get, and who better than the good Lord to receive it from? I appreciate both of you ladies for stopping by and visiting with me every week!

      Delete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails