Sunday, November 25, 2012

Holiday Blog Hop--Blog Hop of Goodies



Susie at Susie QT Pies Scraps of Life is hosting a Holiday Blog Hop that I'm participating in.  The problem is, I'm not a big holiday decorator or baker or shopper until well into the season. So in order to participate in the blog hop, I'm linking to several of my past holiday posts, just to get us in the spirit of things.


Second is a tutorial on one my favorite easy Christmas crafts, Candy Cane Reindeer


One from a Doors of Welcome post I did a couple of years ago that highlights some easy dollar store decorating I did when I was in an apartment two states away from all of my holiday decorations


 One of my favorits dollar store decorating posts on four different versions of a thrifty centerpiece

  
And last but certainly not least, three posts on why this gentile Christian gal celebrates Hanukkah

So click around on some of the links below and hop from blog to blog to your heart's content!





2 comments:

  1. Awwww! So glad you pulled out some post to participate in the Holiday Hop of Goodies!! You rock! I'm giving your post a pin on Pinterest! Love all of your post!

    SusieQTpies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Susie, glad I got to participate!

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails