Monday, March 19, 2012

Just for Fun--States I've Visited


  • Who can find a virtuous woman? her price is far above rubies


I like to travel and see new things--other parts of the country that are often so different from the piney woods of Louisiana where I was born and raised and have lived most of my life. I was privileged to move around with my husband's job a little after our son graduated from high school, and so had the opportunity to live, at least temporarily, in some areas that were unusual for me (like Alaska) and some that were very similar to what I was used to (like Georgia). I found this fun map you can make by clicking on the names of the states you've lived in or visited or at least driven through, and was shocked to see how way Southern it turned out. I think my next road trip needs to head north east!

Click on the link and see what kind of map you can make, just for fun!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I made a map of my travels, Charlene. It looked like the flip side of yours. That was fun! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails