Sunday, June 7, 2009

Philippians 3:14 Friday, June 5

Another Friday has come and gone, time for an update on my efforts to "press toward the mark".

This last week, I did my morning routine at least half the time, but I confess there were days that I lagged a bit and took longer to get actually moving and doing. I got the files moved and the small filing cabinet moved out; purged about 15-20 books; did the daily cleaning/straightening in my bedroom about 3-4 days; skipped the daily stint in the front bedroom several days but added extra time on others to make up for it; and totally skipped the reading this week.

This next week I'm leaving home and going back to Georgia, so my goals are daily ones:

Sunday--pack clothes and personal things to take back with me and get the house ready to close up for the next couple of months.

Monday--travel day

Tuesday-Friday--unpack, start on daily routine, straighten coupon binder, buy groceries, catch up on emails, etc.

For more on Philippians 3:14 Fridays, see Which Proverbs 14:1 Woman?

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your $.02 Worth:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails